YEA GARDEN EXPO

A Rotary Club of Yea Project

 

Valley Tools   ---- a full range of all the tools you need in the garden

 
 

Yamina Collectors Nursery----- this will be a very intesting range of different plants from long term grower and collector  of nursery plants  http://www.yaminacollectorsnursery.com,au

 
 

Seedscape Seeds --- specializing in harder to find and unusual perrennial and vegetable seeds. Over 500 varieties to choose from. They will also bring any pre orders to the Expo for you to pick up. The seeds are all packaged up ready to take home to your garden for spring. Web site is www.seedscape.net.au or phone  0409 387 742

 

 
 

Rotary Succulents   - an interesting range and variety of succulents

 
 

Sunset Valley Chicks ----breeder and hand raises a variety of pure bred chickens including Sussex,  Pekins, Silkies, Game Fowl, Belgium D'Uccle, Wyandottes, Leghorn and Australorp. http://www.sunsetvalleychicks.com.au

 
 

GM Rare Bulbs--- George and Matt have a passion for growing unusual bulbs,mainly focused on South African and South American geophytes.   Both George and Matt  are very enthusiastic about the plants and people's experiences in growing them. They are avid collectors of these rare bulbs and it is a terrific opportunity to chat to two experts and select  some rare bulbs for your own garden.

 
 

Budweld Nursery from Nyah West near Swan Hill  was established in 2002 . They grow 90% of their plants in the paddock to ensure they are weather hardened for our climate.The remaining 10% are grown from tube stock under part shade cloth. They will be featuring a wide range of Roses including Bush roses,Patio roses and Standard roses and as you can see from the photo they have a wide selection of colors and different roses.The Budweld nursery also have a great variety of plants including Mop tops ,Lilly pilly ,Ficus,Crepe myrtle ,Olives,Citrus ,Jacaranda and several others. If you are travelling around the Swan Hill at any time give Glenn or Julie a ring on 0409 996 086 and arrange a visit to the nursery and check out their full range of plants.

 
 

Crafted by Bees..... an interesting range of natural honey products

 
 

Tempo Two..... will be coming to the expo with a range of Bearded Iris and also bringing Pacific Coast Iris, succulents and some vegetable and herb seedlings .Web site http://www.tempotwo.com.au

 
 

Upper Goulburn Landcare...they will be available to provide advice on weeds, sprays and any other environmental queries

 
 

Red Hot Coffee    a great place to buy a nice cup of coffeee to keep you going

 
 

Rotary Club of Yea B/B/Cue     serving locally sourced gourmet sausages and hamburgers

 
 

3 Beans Coffee  they have a range of food including hot dogs, egg & bacon rolls as well as top quality coffee

 
 

Mr Quick Whip     serving cold drinks and a variety of ice creams

 
 

Yea Wetlands   they will be operating from the canteen area and serving sandwiches and morning and afternoon tea.

 
 

Mr Preet   ..   a delightfull and tasty range of Indian food will be available

 
 

All Ablaze Pizzas . local pizza vendor who are renowned experts at creating delicious pizzas

 
 

Bob & Barb Glenister  are local creators of a wide range of garden ornaments that can add that touch of flair and interest around a garden. These creative ornaments give those little surprises as you browse your garden. Bob is also a top notch landscape gardener who can give you some handy tips.

 
 

Di's Delightful Plants   a colourful range of all sorts of plants ready for you to create a spring & summer garden delight. More information is available on their web site www.disdelightfulplants.com.au

 
 

Gutterguard are a new vendor this year and will have on display their latest products to protect those pesky leaves etc from clogging up your gutters. They are also able to do the installation if required. The product comes in different colours hence can in most instances match up with the roof colour.

 

Notices
 
 
 

Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.